Just like in "To Fall in Love," we wanted to ask our cast and crew some questions so we could fall in love with them (just a little bit more). But who has the time for 36 questions? We're keeping it to just five - a couple from the questionnaire, and a few we'd just like to know. Today, we’re with Ellie Rabinowitz, Lighting Designer of “To Fall in Love.”
1. What are the three most important things you'd need to put in a dating profile?
I have a dating profile & if you want to know you can find it. (this answer is maybe in direct opposition to #5 of this questionnaire, but I won't claim to be that courageous yet)
2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? (Question 12 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
Maybe more courageous?
3. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? (Question 9 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
I'm super grateful to work in art, and especially in a medium as immediate/present as theater is. I think experiences are important, and like to help provide meaningful ones. That, and my good friends/family, who have helped provide the experiences to make me who I'm becoming.
4. How do you feel about working on the Midwest premiere of a new play?
Love it! I'm partial to new works, especially ones as touchingly raw & intimate as this.
5. What about this play excites you?
The raw/vulnerability of it. Being so vulnerable takes immense courage, and I really applaud the bravery it takes for people to show up for it, whether it's on stage or in their daily lives.
”To Fall in Love,” is coming to an end April 13th, 2019. There is limited seating at The Underground Collaborative, 161. W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee.