Just like in "To Fall in Love," we wanted to ask our cast and crew some questions so we could fall in love with them (just a little bit more). But who has the time for 36 questions? We're keeping it to just five - a couple from the questionnaire, and a few we'd just like to know. Today, we’re with Jaimelyn Gray, Actor, Producer, Artistic Director of The Constructivists and Director of “To Fall in Love”
1. What are the three most important things you'd need to put in a dating profile?
I’m married. I’m high maintenance. I have opinions.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? (Question 12 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
The ability to truly live in the present and accept we actually have very little control over anything.
3. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? (Question 9 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
That I’m still here.
4. How do you feel about working on the Midwest premiere of a new play?
It’s really exciting to be able to bring new raw material to Milwaukee. To be able to offer audiences the ability to see something they’ve never seen before is really quite great.
5. What about this play excites you?
The genuine raw emotion. The realness. The nowness.
”To Fall in Love” runs March 29th to April 13th, 2019, at The Underground Collaborative, 161. W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee.