Just like in "To Fall in Love," we wanted to ask our cast and crew some questions so we could fall in love with them (just a little bit more). But who has the time for 36 questions? We're keeping it to just five - a couple from the questionnaire, and a few we'd just like to know. Today, we’re with Sarah Harris, Milwaukee Native, Artistic Associate of The Constructivists, SMU MFA Candidate, and Set and Costume Designer of “To Fall in Love.”
1. What are the three most important things you'd need to put in a dating profile?
Likes, dislikes, and dreams.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? (Question 12 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
The ability to heal injuries. My fiance is have a lot of issues with his back, neck, and arm right now. I would give anything to make that pain go away.
3. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? (Question 9 of 36 in “To Fall in Love”)
The love of those closest to me.
4. How do you feel about working on the Midwest premiere of a new play?
I love it! I find it really exciting to work on new plays that will have a strong impact on the audience.
5. What about this play excites you?
The subtle way in which it unfolds the complexities of human nature and how we struggle to deal with tragedies in our lives. This play is an honest look at love, lost, and what it means to be human.
See Sarah’s raved about set design of ”To Fall in Love,” now through April 13th, 2019, at The Underground Collaborative, 161. W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee.